- The look on K's face when Pastor made the sign of the cross on her forehead and told her, "The Lord God bless you and keep you in the faith which He poured out on you in the water and word of Holy Baptism through Jesus Christ."
- The look on Pastor's face when she excitedly exclaimed, "Christ!"
- Hearing that my sins are indeed forgiven.
- My sweet husband recapping the gospel lesson for me later, since I was too distracted with K to remember (though I know it was a great sermon = law & gospel).
- Hubby playing with K (and her delighted giggles throughout) while I got a delicious soup and some gf brownies on the table.
- Hearing hubby and K singing vespers together as he put her down for the night.
Thank You Lord, for a church where we don't have a nursery. Thank You for this opportunity to teach K how to sit and listen and love Your Word and Sacrament. Please forgive all my self-pity and give me strength and wisdom and joy in this godly task. Thank you for this sweet child who sings, "La, la, la!" to You with all her heart!